Would you rather…?
- Would you rather wrestle naked in a pool of Jello or chocolate pudding?
Neither seems all that appetising a prospect if I’m being utterly honest. Assuming it was a member of the opposite sex that I was attracted to (and this was reciprocated) that I was wrestling with, then the chocolate sauce could be put to use.
- Would you rather have sex in your parents’ bed or at a mattress store?
I have actually had sex in my parent’s bed, so I can tick that one off the list. I guess, if I were to do it in a mattress store, it could tick off Q5 below too.
- Would you rather have sex on a beach in Hawaii or behind a waterfall in Brazil?
It wasn’t Hawaii, but I have had sex on a beach and either the sand gets into places you don’t want, or you give yourself bruises on the pebbles/shingle. Behind a waterfall in Brazil does seem spectacularly exotic, so I’ll choose that option.
- Would you rather be on top riding your lover all night or taken/taking them from behind all night long? Why?
In an ideal situation, I’d probably have some of both, but If I had to choose one or other, I’d probably go for me (or possibly my partner) on top. Much as I enjoy the raw animalism of fucking from behind, I would definitely miss the intimacy of face-to-face sex if we were doing it all night long.
- Would you rather have sex with only one person watching but they know it’s you or with 50 people watching and have them not know it is you?
I guess it might depend on who the person I know watching me is. I wouldn’t really want my mum (or any other member of my family for that matter) watching but other than that it wouldn’t bother me, especially if it were someone from the blogging community. I have been to a Swingers club and so strangers have watched me have sex. It wasn’t 50 but an audience is an audience.
I guess there are always some sort of “payments in kind” when it comes to sex, even if it is just the trading of favours; the “I’ll do you if you do me” kind of thing. As to monetary transactions, I would rather neither applied. This is in no way an indictment of sex workers, it simply reflects my position that my body is something that I am fortunate enough to be able to give freely, and I hope that continues to be the case.